Process Research & Development Studies
Chemaris Management can perform a host of process research and development studies, including:
- Vacuum distillation studies – both batch and continuous modes
- Atmospheric distillation studies – both batch and continuous modes
- Pressurized distillation studies – both batch and continuous modes
- Azeotropic distillation studies to determine the best way to break an azeotrope
- Reactive distillation studies – batch and continuous modes
- Resin Adsorption and desorption studies to help clients determine the best adsorbent for specific processes.
- Activated carbon studies to determine the best carbon and the process details for use of activated carbon.
- Studies to determine the best adsorbent to remove water from organic streams
- Studies to determine the best adsorbent to remove organic from water streams
Emulsion Breaking Studies
Emulsion breaker studies to determine the best emulsion breaker for a particular application
Corrosion Inhibitor Studies
Corrosion inhibitor studies to determine the best corrosion inhibitor for a specific need
Studies to determine how to effectively filter solids from liquid streams
- Studies to determine the right type and conditions to operate a centrifuge for separation of solids from liquids
- Studies to determine the right type and conditions to operate a centrifuge for separation of liquids from other liquids
Navigating Change and Transition
Settling tank studies
Studies to determine the time and parameters for effective settling of solids from liquids in settling tanks
Each research and development study is typically performed in 4 sequential stages, with opportunities to review, tweak, and tune the parameters in between each stage.
- Process Optimization