Industrial Design & Construction
Does your company need skilled, experienced technical support for an industrial equipment project? Our experienced engineering professionals and licensed professional engineers solve problems including design and construction of industrial equipment. Our team is experienced in a wide range of industries including chemical and biodiesel manufacturing, wastewater treatment, waste oil recycling and chemical recovery, to name a few.
We provide entire systems and work with individual system component such as:
- Distillation Columns and/or complete Distillation Skids
- Heaters and/or Complete Heating Systems/Skids
- Condensers and Complete Cooling Systems
- Complete Nitrogen Generator Skids (stop buying nitrogen)
- Compressor/Dryer Skids
- Heat Exchangers
- Tanks and Tank Systems
- Product Receivers
- Pumps and Complete Pump Skids
- Flow Meters and Custody Transfer Skids
- Control Panels
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)
- PC Control System
- Instrumentation, including Instrument Selection and Guidance
- HMI/PC Operator Interface
- Remote Access for Programming as well as Commissioning and Ongoing Support Services.
Our system design and construction is capable of container shipping in components to in its entirety where portability and permitting is needed. We perform routine process repairs and improvements (pipe fabrications and repairs, electrical troubleshooting, etc.) for clients when needed.
We utilize AutoDesk AutoCAD to design and build systems. Every project starts as a PID on a sketch pad and evolves to a P&I Diagram in AutoCAD, then to 3Ds and panel design in AutoCAD electrical.
From skid structures to piping and supports and electrical control panels including PLCs, operator interfaces (touch-screen, Windows PC, or remote control), we build turn-key, single vendor systems for accountability from design to commissioning. Our electrical control panels, motor controls, circuit protection, conduit, junction boxes and switches meet or exceed electrical standards.